All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionFor professional speech researchers, there is a rich technical literature covering many years of primary research in speech. However, this literature is t necessarily applicable to the needs of business people, application developers, and students who are interested in learning about the practical uses of speech techlogy. On the other hand, while existing introductory resources cover the basic mechanics of development of application development as well as aspects of the voice user interface, they don't go far eugh in dealing with the details that have to be taken into account to make spoken dialog systems successful in practice. What's missing is information in between the in-depth technical literature and the more introductory development resources. The goal of this book is to provide information for anyone who wants to take the next step beyond the basics of current speech applications but isn't yet ready to dive into the technical literature. It is hoped that this book will help project managers, application developers, and students gain a fuller and more complete understanding of spoken dialog techlogy and the practical aspects of developing and deploying spoken dialog applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/02/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleText, Speech and Language Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 26
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight526 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDeborah Dahl
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.