All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionStanley applies the same user-friendly format that made her popular guide to teaching the six steps of the research process to high school students such a success. In this new volume geared toward middle school students, field-tested lessons, anecdotes, reproducible charts and templates, and research ideas all work together to transform the research process into bite-size steps that are both adaptable to various teaching styles and t overwhelming for students. By applying Stanley's methods you'll be pursuing education reforms including integrating techlogy, improving information literacy, teaching critical thinking, modeling collaborative instruction, and adapting research for second language learners and learning disabled students.
- Author BiographyDEBORAH B. STANLEY is Library Media Teacher, Riverside Unified School District, Riverside, California, and she frequently speaks on the research process.
- Author(s)Deborah B. Stanley
- Date of Publication15/01/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInformation Literacy S.
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight607 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.