Practical Strategy: Structured Tools and Techniques by Geoff Coyle (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
- AU $13.12Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Strategy offers a coherent guide to many of the complex and diverse strategic decisions that many managers face today. The books practical outlook offers a unique approach to a broad range of strategic situations, in which it explores each one through practical questioning and techniques. This text demonstrates how strategic decisions are met on logic, rather than high level mathematics, by using real life examples and case studies to engage the student.
- Author BiographyGeoff Coyle is a professor of strategy at Bath University where the elective on which the book is based is an extremely popular option with both students and external examiners. He is also a visiting professor at Southbank University and has worked at Harvard, MIT and LBS.
- Author(s)Geoff Coyle
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication06/11/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight645 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.