All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Support for Lean Six Sigma Software Process Definition: Using IEEE Software Engineering Standards addresses the task of meeting the specific documentation requirements in support of Lean Six Sigma. This book provides a set of templates supporting the documentation required for basic software project control and management and covers the integration of these templates for their entire product development life cycle. Find detailed documentation guidance in the form of organizational policy descriptions, integrated set of deployable document templates, artifacts required in support of assessment, organizational delineation of process documentation.
- Author BiographySUSAN K. LAND is employed by MITRE, a not-for-profit organization chartered to operate in the public interest. She has more than twenty years of industry experience in the practical application of software engineering methodologies. Ms. Land is an active volunteer supporting the IEEE Computer Society. A former vice president of the Standards Activities Board (SAB) for the Computer Society, she now serves as a member of this board and as a member of the Software and Systems Engineering Standards Committee (S2ESC). She is also the author of Jumpstart CMM/CMMI Software Process Improvement: Using IEEE Software Engineering Standards , and with John W. Walz, Practical Support for CMMI SW Software Project Documentation: Using IEEE Software Engineering Standards , and Practical Support for ISO 9001 Software Project Documentation: Using IEEE Software Engineering Standards (all published by Wiley). DOUGLAS B. SMITH is a Northrop Grumman Information Technology Technical Fellow and Program Manager of the Northrop Grumman IT Defense Group Lean Six Sigma Program. He is a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and has been involved in process improvement since 1987. He is a member of the IEEE and IEEE Computer Society. JOHN W. WALZ retired as senior manager of supply chain management at Lucent Technologies. His thirty-year career at Lucent & AT&T was highlighted by customer-focused and results-oriented management. Mr. Walz is Vice President of the SAB and also serves as a member of the S2ESC.
- Author(s)Douglas B. Smith,John W. Walz,Susan K. Land
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitlePractitioners
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight754 g
- Width178 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.