All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical theology has emerged as a distinctive approach to the theological task. Rather than seeing itself as a branch of theology, practical theology is a theological sensibility highlighting the need to read the signs of the times. Veling sketches the contours of practical theology and explores its key elements to reflect on the deeper role of theology in the church and society.
- Author BiographyTerry A Veiling is Associate Professor of Practical Theology at St Thomas University in Miami. A native of Australia, he received his doctorate from Boston College. He is the author of Living in the Margins: International Communities and the Art of Interpretation.
- Author(s)Terry A. Veling
- PublisherOrbis Books (USA)
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationMaryknoll
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrbis Books (USA)
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.