All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first full-color book written as a clinical vascular sography text for the laboratory portion of a sography and vascular sography program or for practicing sographers. Practical Vascular Techlogy is an image and feature-rich textbook and reference clearly illustrating the procedures and principles associated with applied vascular sography. Each chapter includes thoroughly illustrated sections on patient and equipment preparation, the testing sequence, typical results of the test, and interpretation of test results. A companion website includes clinical case studies and a student quiz bank.
- Author(s)Nathalie Garbani
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringhouse Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width212 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.