All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough many web professionals will have incorporated a database into a web site before, they may t have much experience of designing them - this book will teach you all you need to kw about designing a database for use with a web site or web application. From first principles to designing a successful web database, this book will show you how to get the most out of database design. From the Publisher Unlike other database design books in the market, this one focuses on design of databases for use on the Web. Web databases benefit from good general database design principles, but also have their own set of caveats, which must be considered for their design to be truly successful. This book covers both the general, and the web-specific database principles.
- Author(s)Allan Kent,Chris Auld,Nigel Stanger,Rudy Limeback,Thearon Willis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/12/2002
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notebiography
- Weight598 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.