Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the best way to secure a package to crafting the timeless beauty of a Celtic kt, this handy reference is the definitive guide to ktting. Hand-drawn illustrations offer accurate instructions for tying scores of kts, including those used in braids, hitches, macrame tassels, toggles, nets, and lassos. 193 full-page, black-and-white illustrations.
- Author(s)George Russell Shaw
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations throughout
- Weight286 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.