All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionDon't be confused by chemistry. Master this science with practice, practice, practice! Practice Makes Perfect: Chemistry is a comprehensive guide and workbook that covers all the basics of chemistry that you need to understand this subject. Each chapter focuses on one major topic, with thorough explanations and many illustrative examples, so you can learn at your own pace and really absorb the information. You get to apply your kwledge and practice what you've learned through a variety of exercises, with an answer key for instant feedback. Offering a winning formula for getting a handle on science right away, Practice Makes Perfect: Chemistry is your ultimate resource for building a solid understanding of chemistry fundamentals.
- Author BiographyMarian DeWane has taught Chemistry in secondary and post secondary schools since 1976. She has been involved in all levels of chemistry including curriculum development, exam writing, exam grading, including being a Question Leader for the AP exam, and presenting workshops for teachers. Her passions include green chemistry and caring for the environment. Heather Hattori has been teaching chemistry since 1988 in both secondary and post-secondary settings. She has designed curriculum for students, review material for pre-service teachers, written for the Educational Testing Service, served as a Reader for the AP Chemistry Exam, and assisted with the redesign of state content standards. Her research interests include guided inquiry in the chemistry lab, applying green chemistry principles to chemistry experiments, and misconceptions in chemistry.
- Author(s)Heather Hattori,Marian DeWane
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.