All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet five times the language-learning expertise for the price of one book! More than a million students have turned to the Practice Makes Perfect series for a trusted guide to help build their language-learning skills. And, w this bestselling brand offers you all of the tools you need to learn French in one value-packed workbook. Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French All-in-One covers all facets of a language to give you a solid foundation of verbs, vocabulary, grammar, and conversational structures. This one-stop resource features thorough explanations that are reinforced by hundreds of hands-on practice exercises that give you real confidence in your new language skills.
- Author BiographyAnnie Heminway teaches grammar, creative writing, translation, African cinema, classic and Francophone literature at the SCPS of New York University. She is also a translator and an editor for Francophone publishers. In 2006 she was awarded the Chevalier de L'Ordre des Palmes Academiques by the French government in recognition of her work in promoting the study of French.
- Author(s)Annie Heminway
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleNTC Foreign Language
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1483 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.