CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you to learn how to speak English fluently and spontaneously. Practice Makes Perfect: English Conversation gives you helpful instruction on correct pronunciation, grammar, syntax, and word usage, keeping in mind the typical problems of n-native English speakers like you. Each section includes a series of exercises that gives you extra practice in using new concepts and encourages you to construct personalized conversations. The lessons will reassure even grammar-phobic learners that you can achieve a confident speaking style. Offering a winning formula for getting a handle on speaking English right away, Practice Makes Perfect: English Conversation offers: engaging dialogues that illustrate practical conversational situations; example phrases or sentences that clarify each point; and, a variety of exercises for practice, with an answer key that provide instant feedback and reference. Practical and high-frequency vocabulary are used throughout.
- Author BiographyJean Yates, Ph.D. teaches Spanish at George Washington University and is the author of Better Reading Spanish and Correct Your Spanish Blunders.
- Author(s)Jean Yates
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight406 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.