All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractice Makes Perfect helps you put your Italian vocabulary and grammar skills together! You may have all the vocabulary down pat and every grammar point nailed--but without the skill of kwing how to put these elements together, communicating in your second language would be nearly impossible. Practice Makes Perfect: Italian Sentence Builders picks up from where other grammar books leave off, showing you the variety of structures and how to combine them to make solid sentences. And like every Practice Makes Perfect title, these books feature crystal-clear explanations, numerous realistic examples, and dozens of opportunities to practice, practice, practice!
- Author BiographyPaola Nanni-Tate teaches Italian at Ohio State University and is the author of Italian Verb Drills, Italian Grammar Drills, and Practice Makes Perfect: Italian Verb Tenses.
- Author(s)Paola Nanni-Tate
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.