All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractice Makes Perfect helps you put your Spanish vocabulary and grammar skills together! You may have all the vocabulary down pat and every grammar point nailed--but without the skill of kwing how to put these elements together, communicating in your second language would be nearly impossible. Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Sentence Builders picks up from where other grammar books leave off, showing you the variety of structures and how to combine them to make solid sentences. And like every Practice Makes Perfect title, these books feature crystal-clear explanations, numerous realistic examples, and dozens of opportunities to practice, practice, practice!
- Author BiographyGilda Nissenberg is an experienced educator and faculty trainer, who authors curriculum for beginning and intermediate Spanish high school courses for Miami-Dade Public Schools, the Southern Region College Board (GA), and the New York College Board. She is the author of Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Spanish Grammar.
- Author(s)Gilda Nissenberg
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.