All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning simplified Chinese characters is problem when you practice, practice, practice. Grasp the art of expressing yourself in a n-Romanscript with Practice Makes Perfect: Writing Chinese Characters. Perfect for advanced-beginner to intermediate learners of Chinese, this workbook leads you step by step through the complexities of writing simplified characters. You work at your own pace, so you gain confidence and become comfortable with your skills as you progress through the book. Of course you will get plenty of practice, practice, practice on how to form the strokes, dots, hooks, and radicals used in everyday Chinese writing. Before you kw it, you will be able to write in and read simplified Chinese characters, enhancing your language learning experience. Practice Makes Perfect: Writing Chinese Characters is packed with: clear and easy-to-understand examples that illustrate how to write Chinese characters; hundreds of exercises to build and flex your writing skills; and a helpful glossary of 600 key vocabulary words for the HSK, the Chinese Proficiency Test for nnative speakers.
- Author BiographyZhe Jiaoshe is an expert on developing materials for learning Chinese.
- Author(s)Zhe Jiaoshe
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width223 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.