All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching is one of the greatest responsibilities in society. It's an art form that requires craft, patience, creativity, and intelligence. Practice Personalities: What's Your Type? will help teachers, parents and students realize the challenges of practicing, understand the benefits of correct practicing, identify and understand nine practice personality types, and employ useful strategies to effectively motivate and inspire each type of student. The accompanying CD demonstrates effective practice strategies for selected pia, voilin and guitar excerpts from the book.
- Author BiographyThornton Cline has over 20 years experience teaching both Suzuki and traditional violin and piano, and he is a long time active member of the Suzuki Association of Americas. He has written numerous string and music education articles for some of the leading music education journals including The American String Teacher magazine. Mr. Cline has had over 150 of his original songs recorded by major and independent artists including Engelbert Humperdinck, Gloria Gaynor, and Ray Peterson. He was awarded Songwriter of the Year in 1987 and 1988 by the Tennessee Songwriters Association for his hit Love is the Reason.
- Author(s)Thornton Cline
- PublisherCenterstream Publishing
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenterstream Publishing
- Content NoteCharts, Diagrams and Musical Examples Throughout
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.