All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionPractice research partnerships in social work can make a significant difference to social work service delivery. This comprehensive, accessibly written resource, is designed to help students and practitioners to actively engage with research through their frontline work. Through clear practice scenarios, critical questions and examples from research the text guides researchers, students, educators, practice managers, funders and practitioners to creatively explore partnerships in creating, contributing, consuming, commissioning or critiquing evidence in and for social work practice. The text encourages collaborative practice by demonstrating the transformative nature of kwledge networks to 'make a difference' in social work practice. An essential text for students undertaking professional training at all levels as well as meeting the needs of qualified staff for continued professional development.
- Author BiographyDr Christa Fouche is Associate Professor of Social Work at The University of Auckland, New Zealand. She is a registered social worker with vast experience internationally as practitioner, educator, researcher, manager and organisational consultant. Christa has developed numerous effective partnerships through active involvement in communities of practice. She has written papers and a co-authored book on practice research and acted as mentor on interdisciplinary and culturally diverse practice research teams.
- Author(s)Christa Fouche
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSocial Work in Practice Series
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.