All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.93
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, seventh in the Service-Learning in the Disciplines series, explores the important lessons women's history and women's studies hold for the broader service-learning community and the critical opportunity for women's studies to reconnect with its activist past. The book includes essays with real examples of service-learning projects in women's studies and lists an extensive bibliography of service-learning and women's studies sources.
- PublisherStylus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2000
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleService-learning in the Disciplines S.
- Place of PublicationSterling, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStylus Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBarbara J Balliet,Kerrissa Heffernan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.