All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionHigh School Placement Test (HSPT(R)) Practice Test Questions Prepared by our Dedicated Team of Experts!</p> Includes FREE ebook version suitable for iPad, iPhone, any smart phone or tablet!</p> Over 500 Practice Test Questions for: </p><ul><li>Reading Comprehension</li><li>Mathematics</li><li>English Grammar</li><li>Verbal Skills</li><li>Quantitative Skills</li><li>Verbal Classification</li></ul></p> Practice Tests are a great way to study and prepare for a test!</p> HSPT is a registered trademark of the Scholastic Testing Service, Inc., who are t involved in the production of, and do t endorse this publication.</p><strong>Practice tests can help you: </strong></p><ul><li>Quickly identify your strengths and weaknesses</li><li>Build self confidence</li><li>Practice the types of questions</li><li>Reduce exam anxiety - one of the primary causes of low marks!</li><li>Practice your exam time management</li></ul></p><strong>Practice Really Does Make Perfect!</strong></p> The more questions you see, the more likely you are to pass the test. You'll have over 400 practice questions that cover every category. You can fine-tune your kwledge in areas where you feel comfortable and be more efficient in improving your problem areas.</p> Our practice test questions have been developed by our dedicated team of experts. All the material in the study guide, including every practice question, is designed to engage the critical thinking skills that are needed to pass the HSPT Test. </p><strong>Study When and Where You Want!</strong></p> FREE ebook version suitable for any smartphone, iPhone, iPad or tablet, that you can immediately download after purchasing. You can practice your questions after working out at the gym, while you're waiting on a friend for lunch, or over your morning cup of coffee. Whenever you have those spare moments, you can consistently build your confidence. </p> Maybe you have read this kind of thing before, and maybe feel you don't need it, and you are t sure if you are going to buy this book. Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn't that worth it?</p><strong>Remember it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students.</strong></p>
- Author(s)Complete Test Preparation Inc
- PublisherComplete Test Preparation Inc.
- Date of Publication25/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintComplete Test Preparation Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.