All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.61
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.47
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $20.28Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $45.86
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as both a stand-alone guide and an audio companion to John Friedlander and Gloria Hemsher s long-awaited book Psychic Psychology, this audio recording teaches listeners how to tap their psychic ability to improve their relationships with their families, partnerships, workplaces, and wider communities. Centering more on practical, real-world applications than on esoteric theory, the course begins with a series of guided visualizations to help students recognize their own authentic psychic energy and free themselves from energetic obstructions. The system teaches powerful tools such as grounding, breaking psychic blocks, and finding the energy space to react positively to life s challenges. Individual chapters explore each sex s unique gender energy. As students go through the course and deepen their understanding of psychic energy, they build their skills and gain powerful insights into the nature of reality.
- Author(s)John Friedlander
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width136 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Running Time600
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.