All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of Practising French Grammar offers a set of varied and accessible exercises for developing a deep practical awareness of French as it is spoken and written today. It can be used alone or as the ideal companion to the new edition of the widely acclaimed French Grammar and Usage by Roger Hawkins and Richard Towell. The new edition benefits from the addition of a glossary of grammatical terms and a variety of new and updated exercises designed to stimulate even the most grammar-shy student. Lively, authentic texts and activities, as well as jokes and cartoons, help students to expand their vocabulary, and their ability to speak French. Practising French Grammar provides summaries of key grammatical points at the beginning of each exercise, as well as model answers to the exercises and translations of difficult words making it ideal for use both in class and by independent learners.
- Author BiographyRoger Hawkins is Professor of Language and Linguistics at the University of Essex. Richard Towell is Professor of French Applied Linguistics at the University of Salford and a past President of the Association of French Language Studies. Marie-NoA lle Lamy is Professor of Distance Language Learning at the Open University.
- Author(s)Marie-Noelle Lamy,Richard Towell,Roger Hawkins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date02/03/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight427 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.