All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating the latest developments in pharmacology and therapy, this fully revised Second Edition is an ideal quick reference for those who prescribe psychotrophic drugs for young people. New and table features include: * discussions of new drugs and health supplements; * revised diagstic termilogy that accords with current DSM-IV menclature; * reports on anti-epileptic medications; * guidelines for the appropriate use of psychoactive medications; * and instruction on the monitoring of physical, behavioral, and cognitive effects of various drugs. The handy spiral format makes the book easy to use.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight2030 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJohn S. Werry,Michael G. Aman
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.