All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing successful in the modern world of finance requires a more in-depth understanding of our global ecomies on a macro level. What does a shifting demographic cycle mean? How does the explosive growth of emerging markets matter? Why does the world's population affect my portfolio? Does the global monetary system impact my results this year? How does government intervention in markets impact my strategy? In Pragmatic Capitalism, Cullen Roche explores how our global ecomy works and why it is more important w than ever for investors to understand macroecomics. Cullen Roche combines his expertise in global macro portfolio management, quantitative risk management, behavioral finance, and monetary theory to explain to readers how macroecomics works, and provides insights and suggestions for getting the most out of their investment strategies. This book will uncover market myths and explain the rise of macroecomics and why it impacts the readers' portfolio construction. Pragmatic Capitalism is a must for any sophisticated investor who wants to make the most of their portfolio.
- Author BiographyCullen Roche is the founder of Orcam Financial Group, a San Diego based financial consulting firm that works with individual investors and institutions. He previously worked at Merrill Lynch before starting a small investment partnership. He is best known for his work on the Great Recession and having predicted the housing bubble. He is the founder of the popular financial blog Pragmatic Capitalism, which feeds through to Seeking Alpha. He is regularly cited in The Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times.
- Author(s)Cullen Roche
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIncludes 25 b&w illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.