Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent history of linguistics has witnessed the development of some disciplines that were conceived apart but benefited from common intuitions. One example of this phemen is the relationship established throughout time between pragmatics and corpus linguistics. Although their arrival heralded the application of two paradigms based on distant theoretical principles, they always showed an interest in their mutual advances and their practical reconciliation gave birth to an intellectual synergy that proved very fruitful. The present volume is an homage to the symbiosis of pragmatics and corpus linguistics and gathers the works of some of the scholars that have striven to create the liaison between them for a better understanding of language.
- Author BiographyJesus Romero Trillo, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- Series TitleMouton Series in Pragmatics [MSP]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJesus Romero-Trillo
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.