Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis collaborative mograph will commemorate the centenary of the Prague English Studies, officially inaugurated in 1912 by the appointment of Vilem Mathesius. Apart from reassessing the work of major representatives, such as Mathesius, Vladislav Vancura, and others, and reviewing important developments in literature-oriented Prague English studies with respect to Prague structuralism, Prague English Studies and the Transformation of Philologies will focus on the methodological problems of the discipline related to the transformation of humanistic and modern philologies, searching for the links between two historically distinct interdisciplinary projects: humanist philology and structuralist semiology.
- Author BiographyMartin Prochazka and Ondrej Pilny are lecturers in the Department of Anglophone Literatures and Cultures at Charles University, Prague.
- PublisherKarolinum,Nakladatelstvi Univerzity Karlovy,Czech Republic
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- Place of PublicationOvocny
- Country of PublicationCzech Republic
- ImprintKarolinum,Nakladatelstvi Univerzity Karlovy,Czech Republic
- Weight278 g
- Width147 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMartin Prochazka,Ondrej Pilny
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.