All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionNEWLY UPDATED for 2017, this wonderful little book is the perfect companion for your trip to Prague, Czech Republic. Its American author, Krysti Brice, has lived and worked in Prague for more than two decades, and in this book she combines her love of the city with her love of food, architecture and writing to give your trip a real local flavor. This book will guide you to Prague's best and trendiest restaurants, including the places locals love most. It will also lead you to the best places to shop for unique gifts or for that perfect addition to your travel treasures. And there's lots of public transport advice and practical information to boot! This is t a typical guidebook - it is a real insider's take on Prague that is sure to enhance your stay.
- Author BiographyKrysti Brice, a graduate of New York University, is a former CPA and investment banker who began her career at Deloitte in New York City. In 1992, she moved to Prague where she continued her work at Deloitte as an adviser to the Ministry of Privatization. While in Prague, she joined the World Bank and was based in both Prague and Washington, DC. After several years in Washington, she returned to Prague in 2000, where she now works as an author, mentor and guide to the city.
- Author(s)Krysti Brice
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.