All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning new edition of the first book to cover the increasingly popular subject of Pratt Ware. It is the only book which recounts what is kwn of the Pratt family of Fenton near Stoke-on-Trent and explains how this distinctive pottery came to be associated with their name. This type of ware was also made, however, by many other potters, t only in Staffordshire but also in Yorkshire, Liverpool, Sunderland, Tyneside, Devonshire and on the East and West coasts of Scotland. The wide range of products is comprehensively discussed and each piece is traced to its manufacturer. The latest findings on the subject are presented here - including the details of a new maker who came to light during research for the book. New colour illustrations have been introduced throughout to replace many of those which were previously in black and white.
- Author(s)Griselda Lewis,John Lewis
- PublisherACC Art Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintACC Art Books
- Content Note240 col., 364 b.&w.
- Weight1302 g
- Width195 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.