All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionGestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) is being diagsed more often in pregnant woman. This book contains 50 case histories that present the possible pre- and peri-partum course of GDM and the infant s post-natal condition. In addition, it discusses borderline diagstic situations. Thus, the handbook fills the gaps between current guidelines for GDM and daily outpatient office practice. </p>
- Author BiographySabine Korber, Michael Bolz, Volker Briese; Universitatsfrauenklinik und Poliklinik am Klinikum Sudstadt Rostock.
- Author(s)Michael Bolz,Sabine Korber,Volker Briese
- Publisherde Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintde Gruyter
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight563 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.