Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionClient management is currently one of the outstanding management tasks. Building on introductory fundamentals, concrete examples and detailed guidelines, the authors present this complex subject in a clear and practical manner. They treat all of the main aspects of holistic management in a structured and neat way, based on the cross-sector management approach of a company-wide client strategy, leadership, transparent client organization, integration of ecomy and controlling, management of customer contacts and client-relevant processes, adaptation of IT systems. The book offers the top manager a comprehensive, expert overview of how to effectively implement and sustain client-management initiatives. Project managers and operatives will benefit from this compact basic kwledge and tools for successfully applying these initiatives. Systematic approaches to solutions and numerous best practice recommendations help in overcoming the typical hurdles to starting and switching, while giving concrete ideas for practical use.
- Author(s)Cam-Mai Brasch,Kerstin Koder,Reinhold Rapp
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication20/04/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight1018 g
- Width181 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.