Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explains the regulations in the newly created Maritime Labor Act. It reviews the Act's areas of application and definitions, describes differences between labor relationships with crew and trainees, and discusses on-board controls and emergencies. It presents specific issues that pertain to the fishing industry. It includes a checklist of required on board labor law documentation and a listing of the relevant laws.
- Author BiographyChristian Bubenzer, Berufsgen. fur Transport und Verkehrswirtschaft, Hamburg;Runa Jorgens, Verband Deutscher Reeder, Hamburg; et. al.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series Titlede Gruyter Praxishandbuch
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight928 g
- Edited byChristian Bubenzer,Runa Jorgens
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.