All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe disciples once asked Jesus, Teach us to pray. Like us, they had questions about why and how God calls us to pray. In <i>Prayer 101</i>, Dr. Warren Wiersbe addresses our deepest questions about prayer and gives us practical tools for incorporating prayer into our lives. He explores God's will, how our relationships with God and others affect our prayers, and what it means to pray for our enemies. Throughout this deeply spiritual book, Dr. Wiersbe points us away from legalism and toward joy as we practice the daily rhythm of conversation with God.
- Author BiographyDr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of The Moody Church in Chicago. Dr. Wiersbe has written 160 books, including the BE series of Bible studies, which has sold over four million copies. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Author(s)Dr Warren W Wiersbe
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.