All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionDo our prayers change things? Are our prayers really that important? Have our prayers ever changed anything? I believe the answer to all three of these questions is YES! Our prayers really do change things because they touch God and He makes the changes. Our prayers are important and our prayers have resulted in changes! Also, I believe that since our prayers do change things, then God, Himself, must t have kwn what was going to happen, or it would t have been a change. It would have been just what was predestined, or planned to happen. BEFORE you reject this as being foolish, please be aware of what the Scripture says in Proverbs 18:13, He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him. Please read the material and give the Lord an opportunity to speak to you before you form your decision because this will have a great impact on you and every area of your future. We may get some new ideas about prayer by studying prayer, but the only way to learn to pray is to pray. We are encouraged to pray about all of our concerns in Philippians 4:6, Be careful for thing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made kwn unto God.
- Author BiographyRichard was born in Arkansas in 1941, but lived in the Missouri Boot Heel until age nine when he was put in the Baptist Children's Home in Memphis, TN, and he lived there until he graduated from high school. After a year of college, he joined the Air Force and took evening college classes until the Air Force sent him full-time to Arizona State University where he received his Bachelors and Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering. He received the USAF Scientific Achievement Award while assigned to the AF Weapons Lab's Nuclear Effects Division at Albuquerque, NMex. In 1974 while he was assigned to Memphis State University to teach ROTC he became a Christian. Very shortly after becoming a Christian he was transferred to Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City, OK. He began teaching and preaching at the El Reno Federal Prison in 1976 and also hosted a live, evening radio call-in worship service, seven days a week, for ten years on KBYE Radio called, God's Testimony Time. He has preached in local churches, on TV and radio programs and has written a book, Choosing Faith with Love published in 2005 by Tate Publishing. He still ministers at the El Reno Prison and has a self-paid one hour radio program every Saturday morning on KTLR 890 AM radio which also broadcasts live on the internet at www.ktlr.com from 9:30 - 10:30 A.M. (CST). Check out his website for other interesting articles at: www.rahardin.com.
- Author(s)Richard A Hardin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.