All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhen author and grandfather Jerry Cook tells stories of treasured moments with his grandchildren, they resound with wisdom. When he kneels to pray, his heart overflows with love for God and the grandkids he's been blessed with.</p>And when well-kwn artist Laurie Sw Hein paints children, she captures the joy and delight of childhood in beautiful, vibrant paintings. By pairing Laurie's artwork with Jerry's writings, this tender collection of real-life insights, prayers, and Scripture verses inspires loving relationships between the generations.</p>Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate receiving this heartfelt gift book on the special occasion of a birth, birthday, or as a way for loved ones to simply say thank you. Giving it to a dear grandchild is a sweet way for grandparents to remind the children in their lives that they are loved, treasured, and prayed for.</p>
- Author BiographyJerry Cook is the author of The Monday Morning Church and coauthor of the bestselling Love, Acceptance & Forgiveness. Jerry was also a contributor to the Spirit Filled Life Bible. He was the Senior Pastor of East Hill Church, which grew to attendance of more than 4500. He maintains a teaching and church consulting ministry and is a sought-after speaker. Jerry and his wife, Barbara, live in Washington and have a family of four children and four grandchildren. Laurie Snow Hein is an accomplished artist whose work is showcased by numerous licensors on many products including cards, needlepoint designs, calendars, books, and home interior items. She is a mother of six, a breeder of Haflinger Horses, an art instructor, a portrait artist, and a nationally distributed illustrator who is passionate about presenting the beauty of creation in her art.
- Author(s)Jerry Cook
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laurie Snow Hein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.