All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes the deepest hurts are the most difficult to express. Times of grief and sorrow can also be times of great loneliness, when it seems we bear unbearable burdens by ourselves. Jill Kelly's infant son, Hunter, was diagsed with a terminal illness. During the difficult months that followed, Jill often wrote prayers in her journals. She poured out her anguish, pain, and questions to the One who could comfort, heal, and mend her broken heart. It was through the grace of a compassionate God that Jill found lasting hope and peace. Prayers of Hope for the Brokenhearted is a collection of simple prayers that offer solace to anyone who experiences heartache and sorrow.
- Author BiographyJill Kelly is the wife of retired Buffalo Bills quarterback and Pro Football Hall of Famer Jim Kelly. When her son, Hunter, was born with a fatal disease called Krabbe Leukodystrophy, she and Jim founded the Hunter's Hope Foundation to raise awareness and research funds for this devastating disease. They've shared their story nationally on Oprah, Good Morning America, The Today Show, ESPN and in USA Today, Reader's Digest and People. The Kellys reside in New York with their two daughters.
- Author(s)Jill Kelly
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight195 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.