Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionMany women find it easy to pray for the concerns and well-being of others. But when it comes to praying for themselves, they may wonder, Should I pray for my own needs? Are any prayers too big or too small? Are my prayers effective? Are they selfish? Does praying really make a difference? Praying God's Word for Your Life gives women the direction and Scripture they need to bring purpose and power to their prayers. The simple strategies Kathi Lipp shares will create in women the habit of praying with renewed boldness, consistency, and expectation. And Kathi's warm, approachable style will make praying Scripture accessible to new believers and lifelong Christians alike.
- Author BiographyKathi Lipp is a busy conference and retreat speaker. She is the author of several books and has been a guest on numerous US radio programs, including Focus on the Family.
- Author(s)Kathi Lipp
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.