Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe enemy has used the temptations of this world to lure so many of our young people away from the values and teaching of their Christian upbringing. Bestselling authors Quin Sherrer and Ruthanne Garlock have both endured the pain of waiting for the return of prodigal children. Yet even as they gave each situation into the hands of the Lord, they did t wait passively, succumbing to fear and despair. Instead they battled for their children in prayer, waiting expectantly for Almighty God to intervene. And He did! Now they tell the parents of prodigals how to pray their prodigals home, and how the experience can draw parents into the arms of their heavenly Father and strengthen their bonds of love.
- Author Biography<b>Quin Sherrer</b> has published many books, written for many leading Christian magazines, and received numerous awards. She's also been a guest on more than 300 radio and television shows and is a speaker at weekend retreats for churches, women's groups, and military congregations. Sherrer and her husband, LeRoy, live in Florida. <b>Ruthanne Garlock</b> is an author, a Bible teacher, and president of Garlock Ministries, Inc. She lives in Texas.
- Author(s)Quin Sherrer,Ruthanne Garlock
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/10/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byDutch Sheets
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.