All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an abridged release featuring a compact format and lower price point. It is a great gift impulse item, or for anyone going through difficult times. How often Christians find themselves worn down by circumstances, worn through by relationships, and worn out by their own heart struggles! God seems distant ...their prayers have become platitudes. Pastor and bestselling author Lloyd Ogilvie comes alongside readers to offer words where their own words fail them, gently guiding them to pray for God's desires: the confidence that anything that happens will bring them closer to Him; the Spirit's filling, so they can love even difficult people with His unlimited grace; and, God's perspective on the new person He wants them to be ...however tough their circumstances are. As they reconnect with the Father, Christians will be able to see with His vision ...and grasp what the future can be if they put it in His hands.
- Author BiographyDr. Lloyd John Ogilvie has authored more than 50 books, including Conversation with God, When You Need a Miracle, and the immensely popular daily devotional God's Best for My Life. He previously served as senior pastor of Hollywood Presbyterian Church in California and as chaplain of the United States Senate. Now he maintains a busy schedule of leading Preaching with Passion Conferences for pastors and motivational speaking throughout the world.
- Author(s)Lloyd John Ogilvie
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight86 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.44Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.