All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo one ever stops being a mom or a dad. So when our children become adults, we still worry about them and want to care for them. One way we can still care for them is to lift them up in prayer. When we do so, God's love for them and for us is unleashed. We are able to replace our concern with a love that comes from the heart of God. Our Father moves mountains of worry and discouragement, leaving new refreshment and delight in its place. This book is designed for parents who want to pray for their adult sons and daughters with the kind of power that makes a real difference in matters of the heart.
- Author(s)John Boucher,Therese Boucher
- PublisherWord Among Us Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationIjamsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWord Among Us Press
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.45Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.