All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFor readers who struggle with a short attention span, a restless body, or a tendency to daydream, this new prayer form helps to communicate with God. This smaller, portable edition has also been revised and updated by the author for the new format.
- Author BiographySybil MacBeth is the author of Praying in Color: Drawing a New Path to God (2007) and Praying in Color Kids Edition (2009). Praying in Color uses doodling and coloring as a way to get still and listen to God. Sybil combines her lifelong love of prayer with her experience as a community college mathematics professor to offer workshops and retreats throughout the U.S. and Canada. Her workshops, both prayerful and playful, engage people of varied learning styles.Sybil is married to Andy MacBeth, an Episcopal priest, and is the mother of two adult sons. Praying in Color has been translated into Spanish, Italian and Korean. Her 2014 book The Season of the Nativity: Confessions and Practices of an Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany Extremist (Paraclete Press, Fall 2014) invites people to experience the richness of the holiday season at home. Learn more at Sybil s website and blog: prayingincolor.com.
- Author(s)Sybil Macbeth
- PublisherParaclete Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOrleans, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParaclete Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, colour line drawings
- Weight177 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementPortable ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.