All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWell-kwn for his devotional writing, J. Barrie Shepherd reflects on best-loved Psalms, including Psalms 23, 100, and 118: The Lord is my shepherd, Make a joyful ise to the Lord, all the lands! and O give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. In the format of morning and evening prayers for one month, Shepherd writes on themes of worship--prayer, contemplation, and song--and on emotions of the worshiper such as awe and and joy. Space is provided so that readers can write down their own reflections.
- Author BiographyJ. Barrie Shepherd retired in 2000 after serving as Senior Minister of the historic First Presbyterian Church in New York City. An author and poet, he has written twelve books, and more than 400 of his poems have appeared in sacred and secular publications.
- Author(s)J. Barrie Shepherd
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/09/1987
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.