All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do so many struggle to pray? Dr Pablo Martinez, a medical doctor and psychotherapist, suggests that our basic personality type strongly affects how we pray, and what we pray about. Extroverts may struggle to develop a regular prayer life; introverts will be more likely to set time apart. Thinking types find prayer more satisfactory if accompanied by pen and paper; feeling types may long for intimacy with God; intuitive types tend to be invators and visionaries, and may have a more mystical bent; sensation types often have a particular capacity for spontaneous prayer; and so on. The purpose of this book is to help us understand, and work with, our own spiritual path.
- Author BiographyTrained as a medical doctor and psychiatrist, Pablo Martinez works at a Christian hospital in Barcelona. He has also developed a wide ministry as lecturer and counsellor. A former President of the Spanish GBU (the equivalent of the UCCF), he is still deeply involved with student ministry. He is a former Professor of Pastoral Theology at the Spanish Theological Seminary, and has spoken several times at Spring Harvest.
- Author(s)Pablo Martinez
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.