All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fun and easy way to learn pre-calculus Getting ready for calculus but still feel a bit confused? Have fear. Pre-Calculus For Dummies is an un-intimidating, hands-on guide that walks you through all the essential topics, from absolute value and quadratic equations to logarithms and exponential functions to trig identities and matrix operations. With this guide's help you'll quickly and painlessly get a handle on all of the concepts t just the number crunching and understand how to perform all pre-calc tasks, from graphing to tackling proofs. You'll also get a new appreciation for how these concepts are used in the real world, and find out that getting a decent grade in pre-calc isn't as impossible as you thought. * Updated with fresh example equations and detailed explanations * Tracks to a typical pre-calculus class * Serves as an excellent supplement to classroom learning If the fun and easy way to learn pre-calc seems like a contradiction, get ready for a wealth of surprises in Pre-Calculus For Dummies!
- Author BiographyYang Kuang, PhD, is a professor of mathematics at Arizona State University. He currently serves on the calculus committee where he and other members discuss what and how to teach calculus to students majoring in math and physical sciences. Elleyne Kase is a professional writer.
- Author(s)Elleyne Kase,Yang Kuang
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.