Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe tremendous collection of about 500 pre-Columbian textiles held in the National Museum of Denmark are catalogued in this slightly oversized volume. The textiles, which are mainly fragments, date from c.500 BC-1550 AD and were found in tombs in Peru, particularly at Pachacamac. Several short essays describe weaving techniques, and tools.
- Author(s)Lena Bjerregaard
- Date of Publication20/05/2004
- Place of PublicationKobenhavn
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight627 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.