All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest Business Books of 2016 <b><i>Financial Times</i></b><i>Inc.com s Geoffrey James Names </i>Pre-Suasion<i> Best Sales and Marketing Book of 2016</i><b><i>NEW YORK TIMES</i> BESTSELLER</b><b><i>WALL STREET JOURNAL</i> BESTSELLER</b> The author of the legendary bestseller <i>Influence</i>, social psychologist Robert Cialdini shines a light on effective persuasion and reveals that the secret doesn t lie in the message itself, but in the key moment before that message is delivered. What separates effective communicators from truly successful persuaders? Using the same combination of rigorous scientific research and accessibility that made his <i>Influence</i> an iconic bestseller, Robert Cialdini explains how to capitalize on the essential window of time before you deliver an important message. This privileged moment for change prepares people to be receptive to a message before they experience it. Optimal persuasion is achieved only through optimal <i>pre</i>-suasion. In other words, to change minds a pre-suader must also change states of mind. His first solo work in over thirty years, Cialdini s <i>Pre-Suasion</i> draws on his extensive experience as the most cited social psychologist of our time and explains the techniques a person should implement to become a master persuader. Altering a listener s attitudes, beliefs, or experiences isn t necessary, says Cialdini all that s required is for a communicator to redirect the audience s focus of attention before a relevant action. From studies on advertising imagery to treating opiate addiction, from the annual letters of Berkshire Hathaway to the annals of history, Cialdini draws on an array of studies and narratives to outline the specific techniques you can use on online marketing campaigns and even effective wartime propaganda. He illustrates how the artful diversion of attention leads to successful pre-suasion and gets your targeted audience primed and ready to say, Yes.
- Author(s)Robert B Cialdini
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.