CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis research paper analyzes, religious fundamentalism and its relationship to politics from an American perspective. Chapter 1 defines the scope of the research, which consists of an analysis of the modern religious conservative fundamentalist movement. It compares the political activities of two organizations within this movement-the Moral Majority and the Christian Coalition. Chapter 2 provides an historical background concerning the rise of the modern religious conservative fundamentalist movement. Chapter 3 analyzes the Moral Majority and the concept of coercion. Chapter 4 analyzes the Christian Coalition and the concept of Union. Chapter 5 concludes with a summary of my research findings and conclusions.
- Author(s)Peggy Tillett Anglin
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.