All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this deeply spiritual and prophetic collection of sermons, meditations, and prayers, Pat Brown takes the reader on a personal journey into and out of some of the most critical challenges facing the church and Presbyterian Christians in these turbulent and confusing times. She pulls punches in unfolding her own story of God's handiwork in shaping her life as a child of the Reformed tradition, and as the mother of a retarded son whose life and death reshaped her as a vigorous advocate for the mentally retarded. Her recounting of her involvement in the civil rights movement inspires all for whom racial justice is the eleventh commandment.
- Author(s)P. Brown
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.