All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<strong>A resource to help pastors correctly identify the big idea of a passage and apply it well</strong></p><em>Preaching with Accuracy</em> provides preachers with a method for finding the big idea in each passage of the Bible, since correctly identifying the main point is key to accurately conveying the essential theology of the passage.</p>Pelton lays out a reliable, well-informed method for identifying the main point of a preaching passage and understanding that passage well in its context. Numerous examples are given at each step of the way to show how meaning develops throughout the process of interpretation. Pelton then guides the preacher through applying a Christ-centered hermeneutic that will result in biblical sermons that benefit and equip believers.</p>
- Author(s)Randal Pelton
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitlePreaching with
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.