All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis new volume in the Preaching With series reveals how pastors can preach in a way that employs--with creativity--the six writing genres or forms found in the Bible. Each chapter includes practical Try this suggestions and ends with a quick checklist for preachers to consider when preaching from each of the six genres. Readers will learn how to expand their repertoire of creative, interesting, and relevant sermons.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Arthurs
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/02/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitlePreaching With...
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width168 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byDr Haddon Robinson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.