All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for courses that require the use of a graphing calculator, PRECALCULUS: REAL MATHEMATICS, REAL PEOPLE, 7th Edition, features quality exercises, interesting applications, and invative resources to help you succeed. True to the book's focus on student support, selected examples include tations directing you to previous sections where you can review concepts and skills needed to master the material at hand. The book's careful writing and detailed solutions that begin and end on the same page, make it accessible and easy-to-read. Side-by-side solutions show algebraic, graphical, and numerical representations of the mathematics and support a variety of learning styles, and examples throughout feature real-life scenarios show you the relevance of mathematics in your life and future career.
- Author BiographyDr. Ron Larson is a professor of mathematics at The Pennsylvania State University, where he has taught since 1970. He received his Ph.D. in mathematics from the University of Colorado and is considered the pioneer of using multimedia to enhance the learning of mathematics, having authored over 30 software titles since 1990. Dr. Larson conducts numerous seminars and in-service workshops for math educators around the country about using computer technology as an instructional tool and motivational aid. He is the recipient of the 2014 William Holmes McGuffey Longevity Award for CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTAL FUNCTIONS, the 2014 Text and Academic Authors Association TEXTY Award for PRECALCULUS, the 2012 William Holmes McGuffey Longevity Award for CALCULUS: AN APPLIED APPROACH, and the 1996 Text and Academic Authors Association TEXTY Award for INTERACTIVE CALCULUS (a complete text on CD-ROM that was the first mainstream college textbook to be offered on the Internet). Dr. Larson authors numerous textbooks including the best-selling Calculus series published by Cengage Learning.
- Author(s)Ron Larson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1996 g
- Width223 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $22.08
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.