All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest classes. You're sure to get a firm grip on core concepts and key material and be ready for the test with this guide at your side. Whether you're new to functions, analytic geometry, and matrices or just brushing up on those topics, CliffsQuickReview Precalculus can help. This guide introduces each topic, defines key terms, and walks you through each sample problem step-by-step. In time, you'll be ready to tackle other concepts in this book such as: arithmetic and algebraic skills; functions and their graphs; polymials, including bimial expansion; right and oblique angle trigometry; equations and graphs of conic sections; and matrices and their application to systems of equations. CliffsQuickReview Precalculus acts as a supplement to your textbook and to classroom lectures. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review - you decide what works best with your needs. You can either read the book from cover to cover or just look for the information you want and put it back on the shelf for later. What's more, you can: use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information; get a glimpse of what you'll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter; use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to kw; test your kwledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center; and use the glossary to find key terms fast.With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
- Author BiographyW. Michael Kelley taught high school math for seven years; during that time he received the Outstanding High School Mathematics Teacher award from the Maryland Council of Teachers of Mathematics. Additionally, he taught calculus for five years at the college level. He currently works at the University of Maryland as an Academic Technology Coordinator for the College of Education. He runs a Web site for calculus help at www.calculus-help.com.
- Author(s)W.Michael Kelley
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication02/03/2004
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCliffs Quick Review S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight238 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.