All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrecedents in Architecture provides students with a foundation for understanding architecture and creating their own designs through the examination of works by internationally kwn architects. A unique diagrammatic technique is used to analyze over 100 existing buildings and illustrate meaningful architectural concepts. Students become familiar thinking in terms of parti- the assumptions behind an architectural design and the choices made when realizing that design. The new Fourth Edition will examine work by current well-kwn architects from around the world that have emerged in the field in the past decade.
- Author BiographyRoger H. Clark, FAIA, is an ACSA Distinguished Professor of Architecture in the College of Design at North Carolina State University and a practicing architect. He has received more than fifty design awards, publishes regularly in professional journals, and coauthored Kinetic Architecture. Michael Pause, PhD, is a former professor in the College of Design at North Carolina State University. During his thirty-three-year tenure at NCSU, he received fourteen university awards for excellence in teaching, advising, and mentoring. He is currently a color and light, graphic and residential design consultant.
- Author(s)Michael Pause,Roger H. Clark
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1014 g
- Width214 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.